CHEST 2016 has concluded. Please see instructions below on how to claim CME and more.
Log in to your account to:
- Claim CME/CE credits and MOC points*
- Download CME/CE certificates
- Generate a certificate of attendance
* Upon successful completion of this activity, CHEST will submit your completion data to ABIM via ACCME's Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS) for MOC points. Please allow 3-5 business days after completion for points to appear on your ABIM record.
Per deadlines set by ABIM, for all 2016 activities, MOC must be claimed prior to February 28, 2017. Complete your evaluation and download certificate(s) by February 28, 2017.
- Visit chestnet.org and log in using your e-mail address and password.
- Click “Manage CME” in the left menu.
- Click "Ready to start" under Planned CME Activities.
- Complete the Education Activity Evaluation; the activity will appear in your Claimable CME Activities.
- To complete the claiming process, return to chestnet.org, click "My Account," then click "Manage CME."
- Click "Claim" next to the corresponding activity under Claimable CME Activities. Select the type of credit you are claiming, and enter your hours in the box. Click “Claim Credits” to finalize.
- View and print your certificate and transcript under Claimed CME Activities.