CHEST Annual Meeting is your connection to education opportunities that will help optimize your patient care. Hundreds of clinically relevant sessions and the community of innovative problem-solvers who attend will inspire and energize you and your career.
CHEST Annual Meeting offers:
- More than 400 general sessions
- Postgraduate courses
- Simulation education sessions
- Original investigation presentations
- New diagnostic and treatment solutions showcased in the exhibit hall
- Networking and social opportunities with experts in your field
- CME/CE credits and MOC points for hundreds of sessions
CHEST 2017 Honor and Memorial Award Lecture Nominations
Each year, CHEST honors physicians making significant or meritorious contributions to chest medicine. Physicians are recognized for advancing chest medicine, mentorship and training, furthering the work of CHEST, and more. Review the list of awards and lectures, then nominate colleagues who should be recognized for their distinguished work.
CHEST Fellows (FCCPs) are eligible for these awards:
- College Medalist Award: Awarded for furthering chest medicine.
- Distinguished Service Award: Awarded for significant achievements and/or donation of time, leadership, and service to CHEST.
- Edward C. Rosenow III, MD, Master FCCP/Master Teacher Honor Lecture: Honors a physician educator.
- Roger C. Bone Memorial Lecture in Critical Care: Awarded to a world-renowned visionary in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Murray Kornfeld Memorial Founders Award: Awarded for innovative approaches expected to guide medicine for decades to come.
- Distinguished Scientist Honor Lecture in Cardiopulmonary Physiology: Awarded for published original investigations in pulmonary and clinical physiology.
- Pasquale Ciaglia Memorial Lecture in Interventional Medicine: Awarded for work in interventional medicine.
- Margaret Pfrommer Memorial Lecture in Long-term Mechanical Ventilation: Awarded to clinicians or ventilator dependent professionals/advocates who have advanced mechanical ventilation and fostered partnerships between physicians and patients.
- Thomas L. Petty, MD, Master FCCP Memorial Lecture: Awarded for advancing the understanding of COPD pathogenesis and/or treatment.
Learn more about each award on the submission page.
Submission Deadline: December 15
Who Should Attend
Advanced Practice Nurses
Critical Care Nurses
Critical Care Physicians
General Medicine Physicians
ICU Medical Directors
Sleep Medicine Physicians
Want to Know About CHEST 2016?
Read Our Blog