Tobacco Dependence Toolkit (3rd Ed.)
A Complete Resource for You and Your Patients
Help your patients stop smoking and be reimbursed, using the
protocols and coding information contained in this comprehensive toolkit. The
user friendly interactive online setting is a complete resource for you and your
patients, containing background educational materials and clinically relevant
instruments to facilitate a highly successful, proven approach to cessation.
- Easily access background educational materials and clinically relevant
instruments for assessment and treatment.
- Learn about correct coding principles, so you can get paid for the
services you provide.
- Find topics of interest quickly with multiple search options, including key
word and type of professional.
The Tobacco Dependence Treatment Toolkit is a valuable resource for many
- Physicians and nurses in private practice
- Hospital-based physicians and nurses
- Cessation counselors
- State and government public health and agency employees
Access Now for Free