CHEST Journal App
The CHEST Journal App includes access to current and past issues, including a fully searchable archive back to 1935. Read Online First articles, get quick access to our guidelines and consensus statements, and listen to the monthly podcast. Subscribers and members receive access to full-text articles through username and password. The app is available free to all users.
Download for iOS devices.
- Search and access the entire journal archive, including papers published Online First each week and the latest monthly issue.
- Listen to the monthly podcasts, featuring lively discussions around controversial and emerging issues facing clinicians today.
- Browse abstracts and read full-text articles optimized for iOS or access the PDF.
- Quickly access abstracts of referenced articles within the in-app browser.
- Take advantage of a rich image-viewing experience with full-screen option and the ability to scroll through a figure/table only view of each article.
- Jump within article sections, images, and references with the dynamic side navigation and internal hyperlinks.
- View your history automatically through a list of all accessed articles sorted by date.
- e-Mail article links to your colleagues or yourself for later review.
- Mark and store your favorite articles for later reference.
- Control article font size by three-finger swipe up gesture to reveal font control panel from any page.
- License content, such as tables and figures, for use in presentations and more through Copyright Clearance Center, accessible from any article.