CHEST SEEK ™ CME App
Earn up to 42.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ while enhancing your knowledge of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine with CHEST SEEK™ case-based questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Try 10 questions for free in each edition (a total of 30 free) when you install the app. Purchase the remaining app questions in each edition for $199.99.
Download for iOS devices.
- Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, as well as linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
- Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
- Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
- Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again. On the iPad®, there also is enhanced figure viewing with double-sized (2x) screen capacity.
- Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access SEEK questions and answers once they are purchased.
CHEST SEEK CME iOS
Can I have CME credit for this activity?
CME credit is available for completing activities in the SEEK CME app, which features editions in each of the key areas of chest medicine, eligible for up to 42.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™:
- CHEST SEEK Sleep Medicine: 4th Edition (maximum of 42.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™)
- CHEST SEEK Pulmonary Medicine: 25th Edition (maximum of 42.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™)
To earn CME credit, you must first complete all questions in that specific edition within the app. Upon completion, you will be instructed to complete an additional 20 questions online and find details for claiming CME credit. The 20-question posttest consists of questions closely related to the content matter within that specified SEEK book.
PLEASE NOTE: The newest SEEK critical care medicine product, CHEST SEEK Critical Care Medicine: 26th Edition is NOT available for CME in the SEEK CME app at this time but is available as a book purchase for CME. If you do not require CME, CHEST SEEK Critical Care Medicine: 26th Edition is available in the CHEST SEEK Library subscription. Please contact the Help Team at HelpTeam@chestnet.org or 800/343-2227 for more info.
Can I claim my CME credits anytime?
CME/MOC must be claimed 1 year from date of purchase. Access to CME/MOC claiming and all online assessments and evaluations will terminate 1 year from purchase date.
|| Product Expiration Date (must be purchased by this date)
|CHEST SEEK Sleep Medicine: 4th Edition
| December 31, 2017
|CHEST SEEK Pulmonary Medicine: 25th Edition
| December 31, 2017
How do I access my online posttest to complete the activity after I’ve finished my questions in the app?
If accessing active, CME-eligible product or activity purchased after May 4, 2015, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to chestnet.org using the email and password you used to purchase SEEK CME.
- In My Account, click "Manage CME."
- Click “Ready to start” under your Planned CME Activities. Complete the posttest assessment and successfully receive a minimum score of 70%. You will be allowed up to three attempts.
- Complete the learning activity evaluation. Once you have completed the required assessments and evaluation, the activities will appear in your Claimable CME Activities under My Account.
- To complete the claiming process, return to My Account on chestnet.org and click "Manage CME" again.
- Click on the "Claim" button to select the credit type and print your certificate and transcript.
If you have questions regarding claiming CME, email firstname.lastname@example.org for support. CME is currently available only for products purchased directly from CHEST. If you have questions regarding your order, contact CHEST Help Team at HelpTeam@chestnet.org or 800/343-2227.
If accessing active, CME-eligible product or activity purchases prior to May 4, 2015, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to chestnet.org using your user name and password.
- Click My Learning in the top toolbar or left sidebar. You will then be directed to the learning management system.
- Click on the appropriate course.
- Click and complete the post-course knowledge assessment(s). You must receive a minimum score of 70% for successful completion.
- Click and complete the course evaluation.
- Once you have completed the knowledge assessment(s) and evaluation, you will be able to print your certificate.
- After you print your certificate, you will write in the total number of credits claimed.
I already purchased the print edition. May I claim CME for answering questions in both the book and the CME app?
No, you may only claim CME for one format because the content is the same in both the print and app versions.
If I purchase the print book, can I get the app for free?
No, these are two separate products.