Certificate of Completion Program
Take advantage of thorough, hands-on, and immediately relevant professional training with customized guidance from the top names in the field. Upon completion, you can apply your improved clinical skills immediately to enhance your patient care. The Certificate of Completion Program provides:
- An assessment-based certificate that fulfills the quality standards set forth by the Institute for Credentialing Excellence.
- Instruction and training to acquire specific knowledge, skills, and/or competencies associated with intended learning outcomes.
- Evaluation of the intended learning outcomes.
- A certificate awarded only to those participants who meet the performance, proficiency, or passing standard for the assessment(s).
- Participate in CHEST live simulation courses for intensive, hands-on training.
- Complete online learning modules to supplement, strengthen, and refine learning.
- Complete a portfolio to document performance in practice.
- Pass a final comprehensive assessment exam.
Participants are required to complete the COC program within 3 years.
Learn more about the requirements for each program:
Critical Care Ultrasonography
Specialists at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Florida, are diagnosing lung tumors and other diseases with accuracy that is among the best in the country, thanks to our Certificate of Completion Program.
"Sacred Heart’s final round of submissions was found to be 100 percent accurate in the diagnosing and staging of cancer, making the hospital’s EBUS program one of the best in the nation.”
- Dr. Frank Messina, a pulmonologist with Pensacola Lung Group