View All Offerings
Advanced Clinical Training
Advanced Clinical Training Overview
Certificate of Completion Program
Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
CHEST GAIN NSCLC
Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center
Professional Representative Education Program (PREP) Overview
The BRONCH Express
Upcoming CHEST Meetings
CHEST Joint Congress
COPD: Current Excellence and Future Development
Board Review Courses
Board Review Products
Curriculum and Learning Categories
Guidelines & Resources
CHEST Guideline Topic Areas
About CHEST Guidelines
Guidelines Oversight Committee
Topic Submission Process
Review and Endorsement Requests
Advocacy Tool Kit
Coding, Regulations and Reimbursement
Trainee Resource Hub
Clinical Trials Registry
What Are NetWorks?
Benefits and FAQ
Advance Practice Provider Members
Apply for CHEST Leadership
Become a Fellow (FCCP)
Connect With Us
Join a NetWork
Engage With The Foundation
Participate in the e-Community
Guidelines & Consensus Statements
Coding for Chest Medicine
Patient Education Resources
Tobacco Dependence Toolkit (3rd Ed.)
Mobile Websites and Apps
CHEST SEEK Library
CHEST SEEK ™ CME App
3D Bronch App
ACCP Radiology Cases App
CHEST Year in Review
History of the Organization
Member of FIRS
Board of Regents
Council of Global Governors
Staff & Contact Us
Job Opportunities at CHEST
Industry Advisory Council
CHEST Thought Leaders
Blog Policy Statement and Disclaimer
CHEST Thought Leaders
comments powered by Disqus.
Join Us for the CHEST COPD Conference
April 21, 2017
- Attend the CHEST COPD conference, and join experts as they convene in Amsterdam to discuss best practices and future directions in diagnosis, treatment, and therapeutic innovations.
Perceived Discrimination Associated With Asthma and Related Outcomes in Minority Youth
April 13, 2017
- Dr. Borrell answers follow up questions to her article Perceived Discrimination Associated With Asthma and Related Outcomes in Minority Youth.
April 2017 #pulmCC Twitter Chat—Caring for the Caregiver: Vulnerability and Burnout
April 10, 2017
- Join us Thursday, April 20, at 8:00 pm CT as we discuss another hot topic in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. The topic? Clinician burnout and vulnerability. Drs. Chris Carroll and Gabriel Bosslet will be joined by Dr. Adam Hill during this #pulmCC chat.
The Passion Project
March 27, 2017
- In 2010, Sandra G. Adams, MD, MS, FCCP, received the CHEST Foundation Distinguished Scholar Award. Read our interview with Dr. Adams as she discusses her accomplishments and goals toward championing lung health.
ICU Medicine Is a Team Sport
March 20, 2017
- Sue Stempek, PA-C, MS, FCCP, faculty of our Critical Skills for Critical Care course (August 11-13) tells us how ICU teams work as a whole.
10 Takeaways From Dr. Lisa K Moores' Reddit AMA
March 16, 2017
- Dr. Lisa K. Moores took to Reddit for an Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the subject of VTE on Wednesday, March 8. Here are 10 takeaways.
Hot in CHEST March 2017
March 13, 2017
- Each month, we ask Drs. Chris Carroll and Deep Ramachandran, Social Media Co-Editors of CHEST, to weigh in on the hot topics in CHEST. It's March, so let's hear from Dr. Carroll as he outlines his highlights.
Bringing Patients Into the Equation
March 08, 2017
- CHEST President, Gerard Silvestri, MD, MS, FCCP, provides insight into new research on lung cancer screening counseling and shared decision-making.
Attend Bronchoscopy Procedures for the ICU
February 21, 2017
- Don't miss CHEST's Bronchoscopy Procedures for the ICU course May 6-7, 2017.
Household Air Pollution: Foundation Grantee Champions Lung Health
February 16, 2017
- Read a recent interview with Catherine Oberg, MD, CHEST Foundation Research Grant recipient in Women’s Lung Health, in which she describes how she is championing lung health.
Hot in CHEST February 2017
February 13, 2017
- Each month, we ask Drs. Chris Carroll and Deep Ramachandran, Social Media Co-Editors of CHEST, to weigh in on the hot topics in CHEST. It's February, so let's hear from Dr. Ramachandran as he outlines his highlights.
Septic Shock: Moving in the Right Direction
February 08, 2017
- Dr. Steven Q. Simpson sheds light on the findings on septic shock incidence in new research published in the journal CHEST.
Burnout: A Female Physician’s Perspective
February 02, 2017
- Dr. Roozehra Khan shares her experience with physician burnout and what can be done to combat burnout and promote physical and mental wellness in health-care providers.
January 2017 #pulmCC Twitter Chat: Improving Lung Health Through Pulmonary Rehabilitation
January 17, 2017
- Join us Thursday, January 26, at 8:00 pm Central/9:00 pm Eastern when we discuss another hot topic in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. The topic? Pulmonary rehabilitation.
Join the CHEST Foundation Champions Circle
December 13, 2016
- Your donations this giving season to the CHEST Foundation, unlock knowledge and put it into practice to improve patient outcomes and champion lung health.
Hot in CHEST December 2016
December 08, 2016
- Each month, we ask Drs. Chris Carroll and Deep Ramachandran, Social Media Co-Editors of CHEST, to weigh in on the hot topics in CHEST. It's December, so let's hear from Dr. Ramachandran as he outlines his highlights.
November 2016 Hot in CHEST
November 23, 2016
- Each month, we ask Drs. Chris Carroll and Deep Ramachandran, Social Media Co-Editors of CHEST, to weigh in on the hot topics in CHEST. It's November, so let's hear from Dr. Carroll as he outlines his highlights. After reviewing the issue, be sure to share your hot list our Facebook wall, tweet with the hashtag #NovCHEST, or discuss in the CHEST LinkedIn group.
2015 CHEST Foundation Grant Recipient’s Project Leads to City Proclamation for Special Day
November 07, 2016
- CHEST Foundation Grant winner Zehra Surani's details how the Foundations grant authenticated her work to teach children healthy hygiene habits to prevent the spread of influenza.
7 Social Media Happenings at CHEST 2016
October 18, 2016
Improving Quality Through Teams and Technology: Lessons From Research at #CHEST2016
October 17, 2016
- An increased focus on providing a team-based approach to medical care has the potential to improve care even more. And at the CHEST 2016 meeting, there are many projects that highlight these efforts. We’ve chosen a few to discuss at this month’s #pulmCC Twitter chat.
See all >
Bookmark & Share