See 2013 Simulation Events
The ACCP is an established leader in simulation education, providing programs with a strong clinical focus for improving patient care in:
- Airway Management
- Critical Care Management
- Critical Care Ultrasonography
- Mechanical Ventilation
The ACCP Simulation Program combines evidence-based medicine with technologically advanced simulation education techniques and hands-on learning to:
- Provide advanced, hands-on, clinical education experiences for participants from a wide scope of practices.
- Integrate a variety of task trainers, low- and high-fidelity simulators, and actual medical devices to provide optimal learning opportunities.
- Utilize multimedia tools to enhance presentations and record the events.
- Emphasize current standards of practice, patient safety, evidence-based patient care, and formative assessments.
- Offer courses led by expert clinicians in their respective fields of study.
- Support the ACCP Certificate of Completion Program.
Simulation Education With the Proven Leader
An important component of the Advanced Clinical Training program is simulation education. The ACCP is an established leader in simulation education, providing programs with a strong clinical focus for improving patient care. Since 2005, more than 5,000 physicians have benefited from ACCP simulation education programs.
The ACCP utilizes a world-renowned, dynamic faculty: more than 250 physicians from leading hospitals and academic institutions, representing key disciplines. A student to teacher ratio of 5:1 or better ensures focused, thoughtful attention and a performance-based, hands-on assessment for each participant.
Each year, the ACCP hosts the world’s largest simulation education event during its annual meeting in the ACCP Simulation Center: serving more than 1,000 physicians in nearly 25,000 square feet of space featuring state-of-the-art simulation technology and education.
Courses are offered throughout the year—use the Live Learning link in the left side navigation to connect to a course schedule.
2013 Simulation Events
Advanced Critical Care Echocardiography, May 31-June 2, 2013
Essentials of Mechanical Ventilation for Providers, July 25, 2013
Mechanical Ventilation Advanced Critical Care Management, July 26-28, 2013
Essentials of Bronchoscopy, August 1-2, 2013
Endobronchial Ultrasound, August 3-4, 2013
Achieving Optimal Outcomes in the ICU Knowledge Skills and Behaviors, Aug 16-18, 2013
Focused Thoracic and Vascular Ultrasound, September 19-20, 2013
Critical Care Echocardiography, September 21-22, 2013
- Boston Scientific
- CAE Healthcare
- Cook Medical
- Draeger Medical Inc.
- ERBE USA
- Hamilton Medical
- Intersurgical Incorporated
- Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc.
- King Systems
- Olympus America
- Pentax Medical Company
- Philips Healthcare
- Richard Wolf Medical Instruments
- Simbionix USA Corporation
- SonoSite, Inc.
- Spiration, Inc.
- superDimension, Inc.
- Veran Medical Technologies
- Verathon Medical
- Vision-Sciences, Inc.
Back to Top