If accessing active, CME-eligible product or activity purchased after May 4, 2015, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to chestnet.org using your e-mail address and password.
- Click “Manage CME” on the left.
- Click “Ready to Start” under your “Planned CME Activities.” Complete the evaluation. After you complete the evaluation, the activity will appear in your Claimable CME Activities.
- To complete the claiming process, return to the chestnet.org home page, and click “Manage CME” again.
- Click “Claim” next to the corresponding activity under Claimable CME Activities. Select the type of credit you are claiming, and enter the number of credit hours you are claiming, commensurate with your participation. Finalize by clicking the final Claim button.
- Your certificate and transcript can be viewed under Claimed CME Activities on your dashboard.
If accessing active, CME-eligible product or activity purchases prior to May 4, 2015, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to chestnet.org using your username and password.
- Click "My Learning" in the top toolbar. You will then be directed to the Learning Management System.
- Click on the appropriate course.
- Click and complete the post-course knowledge assessment(s).
- Click and complete the course evaluation.
- Once you have completed the knowledge assessment(s) and evaluation, you will be able to print your certificate.
- After you print your certificate, you will write in the total number of credits claimed.
Please note that as of March 31, 2015, you are no longer able to access your CME records earned between 2009 – 2013. Contact our Help Team at 224/521-9800 or 800/343-2227 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.